Greensprings School, is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months - 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have established another state of the art campus on the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos. The Greensprings Community places great value on character and moral education as well on academics achievements. Our unique education ensures that boys and girls learn in the words of our school song.
Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
Job Responsibility (but not limited to the following)
- Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in relevant department or plumbing and HVACs.
- Maintaining and repairing mechanical part of pumps, compressors, trudes, traction and generator.
- Inspect all equipment and generator to ensure efficiency in operation.
- Carryout regular check on all equipment and generator to determine the extent of wear/damages to enable repair and advice on replacement.
- Ensure operations of machinery and mechanical equipment by carrying out preventive maintenance required on engine motors and production.
- Follow diagrams/sketches/manufacturer instructions specified in troubleshooting.
- Locate source of problems by observing operations of machine and equipment running precision measure and testing instrument.
- Controlling downtime of equipment by carrying out preventive maintenance techniques.
- Maintaining continuity by documentation, keeping proper and adequate records and communication.
- Carry out any other assignment that might be given to him in the course of your duty
- In some circumstances, the job holder may be required to undertake other duties and responsibilities of a similar post in order to support workload peaks and skill shortages to ensure priorities are met.
Qualification, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of HND/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 - 7 years experience
- Ensuring high standards of work ethics
- Maintaining a good relationship with all stake holders in the school community
- To have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated professional and energetic
- Fully flexible regarding working hours and days working weekends out of hours
- The ability to prioritise works, accommodate conflicting requests, whilst ensuring the day to day functionality of the organisation
- Ability to identify faults in equipment accurately and quickly when under pressure
- Relaxed approach to pressurised situations
- Highly organised with the ability to manage time effectively
- Excellent H&S Knowledge and Standards
- To take personal responsibility for own actions.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org