Personal Assistant at Fadac Resources
Posted on: 2 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Fadac Resources
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a leading pharmaceutical distribution company with a vision to grow from a good pharmacy business to a great healthcare brand that is recognized as Nigeria’s leading pharmacy in the provision of healthcare, health products and health services.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to becopied into the correct file on the hard drive.
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments etc.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectivelyincluding producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshootingproblems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him/her and his direct reportsand groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others andensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD byredirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Ideally educated to degree level
- A minimum of 2 years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Fadac Resources
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Pharmacist at Fadac Resources
- Know More About Fadac ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Sales Support/Executive Assistant at Technology Distributions Limited (TD)
- Head, Business Services and Advisory at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Finance and Administrative Officer at Pyxera Global
- Admin and Logistics Officer, Operations at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Operations - Admin and Logistics Coordinator at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Real Estate Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Academic/ Registry Officer at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)