Store Keeper at Jagal Group
Posted on: 1 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
Jagal is a Nigerian conglomerate holding that operates leading energy businesses and manages a diverse portfolio of investments. By cultivating leadership and developing a culture of excellence, Jagal is dedicated to empowering people and building strategic partnerships that aim to achieve sustainable growth for the advancement of the Nigerian community.
- The Store Keeper ensures that all warehouse/stores operations activities including shipping and receiving, coordinating stock, documenting transactions and maintaining records are carried in a very responsible manner, in accordance with company procedures.
- The Store Keeper provide a stores service that is cost effective and focused to the needs of the business and to the company procedures and regulations.
- Receiving and inspecting all incoming and outgoing material/equipment and reconciles with purchase orders, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies.
- Maintains an inventory control system for the Warehouse and Yard to ensure goods received, stored and shipped from the Warehouse and Yard are properly recorded and accounted for.
- Ensures warehouse inventory is organized and stored in an orderly, accessible and safe manner by managing space and determining storage methods according to industry best practice and company’s safety procedures to minimize potential for accidents, injuries or hazards in the Warehouse/Yard.
- Maintains manual and electronic documents, files and records for the purpose of providing an up-to-date reference and audit trail for compliance.
- Transmits all required documents and reports to HOD in timely manner.
- Performs other job-related duties as and when necessary.
- Ensures that accurate data is timeously entered electronically in line with stipulated monthly deadlines
- Comply with all Jagal policies, processes and procedures
- Report any issues of non-compliance
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
- Maintain accurate and professional records.
- Ensure that the Company’s Health and Safety Policy is complied with through supply chain activities
- 4-6 years’ store keeping experience - Construction/Manufacturing/FMCG
- Formal Supply Chain and/or Warehousing qualification
- ERP - Oracle experience
- Computer literacy - Good Excel skills, Ms Word
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Jagal Group career website on jagal.workable.com to apply
- Know More About Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Assistant - Base Log Supply at Medecins Du Monde
- Supply Chain Officer at Malaria Consortium
- Procurement Officer at Elevantix Consulting
- Procurement Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Store Keeper (Facility) at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Supply Chain Marketing Director at ORACLE
- Store Officer at Vixa Pharmacy
- Procurement Officer at Christian Aid