2nd Engineer - OOW Engine at DEME Group
Posted on: 1 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at DEME Group
DEME Group - A flourishing international global player in marine, dredging and constructions works with a long lasting and highly reputable presence in Nigeria and offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt is looking for talented result driven candidates for the position below:
2nd Engineer - OOW Engine
- Supports the Chief Engineer in ensuring safe and efficient operation, maintenance and repair of the engine room machinery and equipment onboard designated vessel.
- Performs troubleshooting, problem solving as well as preventative and corrective maintenance to prevent down time and to ensure the efficient and continual functioning of the vessel under the supervision of the Chief Engineer.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- III/2 license required.
- Additional Marine Engineering qualification/certlfication is a plus.
Method of Application
Send their CV using the position applied for as the subject via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must fill the Application Form before sending your CV please, otherwise your application will be rejected.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to DEME Group career website on forms.office.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from DEME Group
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Chief Engineer at DEME Group
- Welding Superintendent at DEME Group
- Know More About DEME GroupSimilar Jobs
- Shutdown Coordinator at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Printing Press Machine Operator at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Project Coordinator at Colton Industries
- Mobile Phone Part Time Trainer at Inspire Vocational Academies
- Technologist II (CONPCASS 02) at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Civil Engineer at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Electrical Engineer at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Medical Lab Technician (CONTEDISS 08) at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi