- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Human Resources Officer at Xlevel Retail Systems Limited
Posted on: 1 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Xlevel Retail Systems Limited
XlevelRetail is a foremost retail consultancy that delivers cutting edge solutions for a wide variety of verticals.
Human Resources Officer
Location: Lagos Mainland
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
- You will be responsible for administrative tasks and contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, kindly apply. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective on-boarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience required
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- B.Sc/BA/HND in Business Administration, Social Studies or other relevant fields;
- Higher academic qualification and certifications will be a plus.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Xlevel Retail Systems Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Graphic Designer at Xlevel Retail Systems Limited
- Accountant at Xlevel Retail Systems Limited
- Social Media Copy Writer at Xlevel Retail Systems Limited
- Know More About Xlevel Retail Systems LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources Specialist, P3 at UNICEF
- HR Officer at SECOURS ISLAMIQUE FRANCE (SIF)
- Senior Strategic Personnel Development Manager at Adexen
- Human Resource Assistant at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- HR Administrator at Proten
- Human Resources/Admin Manager at Topmost College of Education
- HR Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Head, Corporate Services at Training and Talent Management Center (TTMC)