TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
Digital Data Analyst
The Digital Data Analyst is responsible for enhancing the streamlining of the intelligence - driven digital marketing efforts, based on knowledge gleaned from collected and analyzed data.
- Daily Social Networks—SNs—trend analysis and hot topic reporting.
- O.R.M. – Online Reputation Management (Weekly and Monthly).
- O.B.B.A – Online Brand Broadcast Analysis – FB, TW, Instagram, Snapchat, T. SPOT.
- Strategic Planning of SNS platform and growth strategic planning
- Analyzing of company generated market data for insight generation.
- Putting together reports for work done in the digital marketing department from time to time.
- Working with the team in creating GTM and media spread plans for campaigns
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, with preferred concentrations in Math, Statistics, Economics or similar quantitative disciplines.
- 1-3 years digital marketing and data experience.
- Web Analytics: Google Analytics or Omniture/SiteCatalyst
- Hands on experience with digital behavioral and transactional analytics tools and techniques
- Strong database and data architecture knowledge; ability to independently navigate multiple data environments to develop analysis and insights
- Excellent knowledge of Excel required.
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent relationship-building & interpersonal skills; collaborate across departments and organizations
- Comfortable leading and engaging in the planning process
- Structured thinker with passion for analyzing results and digging deeper
- Knowledge of online campaign and advertisement
- Knowledge of Google and Web Analytics.
- Ability to work with Spreadsheets, prepare reports and presentation with Power Point Slides
- Knowledge of different online paid and free measuring tools.
- Ability to crunch numbers and translate them into meaningful reports while working with the in-house graphics designer
- Ability to work with Social Media insights, e.g. Facebook Insights, Instagram Insight, Twitter analytics and any other analytics tools
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should please send their CVs to email@example.com, stating the job title as the subject of the email.