Hausa Language Educator at Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 31 October, 2018
Deadline: 14 November, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery, Primary & Secondary Schools in Lagos, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Hausa Language Educator
Location: Mainland & Lekki, Lagos
- Planning and preparing lessons in relation to individual pupils' needs and examination syllabuses.
- Teach students/pupils on how to write and speak fluently in hausa language.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Maintain student behavioral standards to ensure productive and disciplined environment while teaching
- Candidates must possess a first degree in Hausa, Linguistics or any related field of study.
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders is a big plus.
- Preferably female
- A minimum of 3 -5 years teaching experience in a reputable institution.
- Excellent command of the target language, including reading, writing, conversation, business vocabulary and cultural understanding
- A strong ability to motivate students and communicate teaching content creatively and effectively
- Reliability, professional personal presentation and the ability to lead classes and work unsupervised
- Knowledge and capacity to teach the student, how to speak and write Hausa Language.
- IT savvy
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role i.e. "Hausa Language Educator" OR Diction Educator as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Bradfield Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Diction Educator at Bradfield Consulting
- Driver at Bradfield Consulting
- Know More About Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Learning Assistant at Fliplearnkids
- Head of School at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- Swimming Instructor at Howbury School Lagos
- Teacher at Bloomfield International School
- Biology Teacher at Progress Schools
- School Bus Nanny at Masters Ville Children School
- E-learning Support Officer at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited (CBBL)
- Counsellor at Bradfield Consulting