Senior Mechanical Design Engineer at TRANOS
Posted on: 31 October, 2018
Deadline: 2 November, 2018
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at TRANOS
TRANOS is a diversified Engineering and Technology company focused on simplifying lives through innovative solutions. Through our various design and fabrication processes, we have set a world-class standard in safety, quality and efficiency.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Design, validate and develop the engineering of various mechanical and process structures, skids and modules.
- Must be experienced in Mechanical design of generator enclosures, electrical panels, diesel and water tanks, battery cabinets, pressure vessels and storage racks using Autodesk Inventor.
- Supervise the construction of various mechanical and process structures, skids and modules.
- Take part in design conception and review as well as supervise both Fabrication and Welding works.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures: complying with legal regulations.
- Study, review, Research and analyze customer requirements
- Carry out various mechanical, structural and process analysis and calculations.
- Minimum of Seven (7) Years’ Experience in a similar role
- Previous Experience in Project Management
- M.Sc or B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Use the job title as the subject of the email.
- Know More About TRANOSSimilar Jobs
- WASH Sector Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Procurement Specialist / Civil Engineer at KPMG
- Crane Operator at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Infrastructure Technical Officer at CARE
- Maintenance /Facility Manager at Masters Ville Children School
- Control Room Officer at RoyalSec Service Company Limited
- Rig Supervisor II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Maintenance Engineer at Abuja Clinics