The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Field Engineer, ISBL Units
Function/Domain: Refinery Operations Process ISBL and Offsites
- We are looking for Operation Field engineer Isbl units Candidates for Refinery.
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery,experience/Petrochemical Plants experience,to build the World's largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Follow company tenets
- Monitor and Control the process lines & equipment’s from field as desired and handing over to the incoming shift in a systematic and orderly manner.
- Understand, follow and perform work permit systems.
- Operation and Monitor the performance of process equipment in safe manner and ensure the availability of spare equipment.
- Communicate with control room /Shift Field Engineer immediately in case of any parameters abnormalities noticed or process deviation noticed to ensure that accurate condition of field equipment is maintained.
- Record and maintain accurate, timely log data of equipment’s and closely monitor their performance
- Inform Shift Field Engineer to raise Maintenance work orders.
- Prepare and hand over equipment in a safe manner for maintenance and get back in service after checks as per PTW procedure.
- React to plant process / safety emergencies promptly and carry out actions as laid down in the company HSE procedures.
- Use chemicals and other Utilities consumables in an optimal manner to ensure cost saving
- Comply with all company Health, Safety and Environment as well as Work Permit, policies and procedures.
- Carry out planned inspection and safety tours to identify unsafe conditions and practices. Identify equipment & pipelines operating in unsafe manner
- Perform other related duties such as collection of samples, greasing, lubricating, adjusting glands, tightening loose connection, changing filters, etc coordinating with relevant dept.
- Prepare daily, weekly chemicals stock / consumption reports and inform Supervisor for requesting stores stock items / chemicals necessary for operating the plant.
- Maintains adequate housekeeping according to Company’s HSE Proceduer.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- B.E / B.Tech / BS / Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 07- 12 years’ experience in refinery operations.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
All Vacancies at Dangote Group can be found HERE