The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Fuction/Domain: Refinery Operations CPP and Utility
- Ensures personally the safety of personnel and the process safety of the Block.
- Responsible for all aspects of performance of the Block; single point of accountability.
- Implements the Production Plan for the Block as advised by the Head of Operations
- Oversees the technical and career development of supervisors and engineers within the block
- Oversees preparation and updating of Operating Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, work instructions etc.
- Assures proper procedures observed for hot work permits for Maintenance / Project activities within the Block
- Preparation of utility operation budget and tracking all cost centers.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Minimum 25 years’ experience in refinery utility operations or any major utility plant.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large teams in general and to generate or closely supervise generation of key operating manuals and procedures for the area of responsibility.
- Track record of commitment to safety and the development of his team.
- Fully conversant with water chemistry, N2 generation system and membrane technology.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
All Vacancies at Dangote Group can be found HERE