The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Panel Officer Utility
Function/Domain: Refinery Operations CPP and Utility
- Handles the panel operation of the unit or part of the unit (along with other panel operators)
- Panel officer of utility unit shall be responsible for startup/shut down and smooth running of utility units as per position title, Should be well conversant with refinery utility facility.
- Maintains all operating parameters in line with instructions of Shift Supervisor.
- Instructs field operators on the field adjustments to be made from time to time for maintaining the plant parameters and reports to Shift in Charge.
- Coordinates with Instrument technicians to attend to the instruments / controllers/ transmitters/ control valves etc., and maintain the control systems.
- Maintains a record of bypass of safety interlocks and ensures approvals are available from competent authority for the same.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience in refinery utility operations, 3 years’ panel operations in the area of responsibility.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
All Vacancies at Dangote Group can be found HERE