The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Panel Officer Offsite Operations
Function/Domain: Refinery Operations CPP and Utility
- We are looking for Panel Officer Off-sites Operations Candidates for Refinery. It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World's largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- To handle latest Tank farm Software Packages such as Tank Inventory Systems (TIS), Movement Automation System (MAS) and Blend Optimization Supervisory Systems (BOSS).
- To handle fire & gas alarm panel, ESD’s, Interlock & trips, unit startup & shutdown procedures.
- Must contributes to uninterrupted operation of the plant, assistance in maximizing profits/margins.
- Timely Response to all Process alarms.
- To Fill the Shift Log book.
- To Assist in Emergency Situations in plant.
- To ensure that the training skills are met for current and future demands of the shift.
- Acts as a coach/mentor to his subordinates and is heavily involved in on-job training and development of Nigerian Nationals to take their place in the organization.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor of Technology/Bachelor of Engineering/Diploma (Chemical Engineering).
- Total 05 to 10 years of experience/10 to 15 years: - Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders Respectively in Off-sites operations. Including minimum 5 year in control room Panel operation.
- Demonstrated leadership impact to deliver improved and sustained performance
- Refinery Off-sites commissioning and start-up/shutdown.
- Proven experience in managing refinery Off-sites emergencies.
- Must be good in English Language
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
View Dangote salaries here
All vacancies at Dangote Group can be found HERE