Business Development Manager at Viva Cinemas
Posted on: 25 October, 2018
Deadline: 5 November, 2018
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Viva Cinemas
Viva Cinemas - Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
Business Development Manager
- Develop and implement business development strategy with short, medium and long-term milestones for both the partner and direct business against which success will be measured.
- Engage and create new commercial business relation partnership to maximise commercial revenue and engage on creating a strong reputable brand
- Ensure all commercial activities comply with legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements and Implementing strategies to drive revenue and ultimately business growth.
- Build alternative revenue streams. Identifies business opportunities, negotiate and closes business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Develop revenue forecasts and strategies to achieve the desired results and change tactics if current plans are not delivering results.
- Drive commercial revenue through the various existing platforms of Onscreen, LCD and Movie guide advertising, staff branding, group booking, etc.
- Create customer loyalty programs to retain existing customers.
- Develop products and packages to ensure continuance in rise of patronage in all locations.
- Monitoring the performance of the existing product range, identifying market trends and opportunities for new product development.
- Create a very robust Marketing Plan Strategy, coordinate activities and strategy to maximise commercial revenue and align with commercial budget for all cinemas and amusement park locations.
- Build a wide relationship with local media groups such Banks, Corporates, radio stations, TV, Nollywood, film distributors, BOI to allow speedy growth for the company
- Own relationships with key end users in conjunction with relevant distributors and associated integration partners
- Liaise with distributors on selection of movies
- Liaise with movie studios and media houses for publicity
- Ensure the Censorship of all movies.
- Work with Distributors to publicise and create awareness for movies.
- Web and Social Media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, BBM, Snapchat etc.) coordination and engagement to ensure constant connection develops and is sustained between Viva Cinemas and its customers.
- Maximize existing opportunities from partnership with Radio stations, TV stations, Telecoms and Print media and establish new relationships.
- Generation of positive PR to support the company’s reputation as a market leader, either directly, or in co-operation with the relevant partners and customers
- Actively pursue on going personal, professional development of yourself and your team in order to enhance your contribution to the mission of VIVA.
- Project leadership and oversight on all revenue generating contracted initiatives. Including monthly updates on progress.
- Segment and send on a daily basis film revenue reports to the various film distributors
- Perform any other duties assigned by the line manager
Experience and Qualification
- Personal Statement: Business Development Manager will possess four (4) or more years experience in brand management, concept development, sales and marketing within a similar industry.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Business Management or equivalent in a relevant field.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please use Location/ Job Position / Name as Subject. Example: Lagos/ BDM / Mayowa Johnson
- Know More About Viva CinemasSimilar Jobs
- Customer Service - Marketing Agents at MyJobMag Limited
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Tempkers Limited
- Retail Store Manager at Tempkers Limited
- Sales Executive at Ultimus Holdings
- Electronic Mobile Payment Sales Agent at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- New Business Manager at Bingreach Digital
- Office Assistant (Retail) at TalentSquare
- Female Sales Representative at Bradfield Consulting