Accounting/Front Desk Officer at Ellae Creative
Posted on: 24 October, 2018
Deadline: 29 October, 2018
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Ellae Creative
Ellae is an internationally acclaimed, award-winning branding and communications agency, set center stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach.
Accounting/Front Desk Officer
- Successful candidate will be responsible for accounting and administrative duties for Ellae. Your duties will include handling accounting activities, day-to-day office tasks and communications.
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to accurately and ensure conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Prepare accounts and balance sheets, profit and loss accounts.
- Prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Prepare employee payroll
- Liaise with external auditors and deal with any financial irregularities that may arise
- Keep records accurate of debit/ credit for all vendors information
- Allocate funds to various departments as per budget approved.
- Checking of bills with respect to terms and conditions of contracts
- Preparing and submitting periodical statement of accounts to the management
- To receive and direct visitors.
- To maintain a front desk visitor's register.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- File paperwork, maintain computer files, perform data entry, order inventory, process financial documents, and update. reservations. sort incoming and outgoing mails.
- Maintain confidentiality & handle sensitive information appropriately.
- Answer telephone calls in a professional manner at all times.
- Prepare correspondence and reports accurately and consistently.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries promptly.
- Schedule appointments, maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment.
- Control inventory relevant to reception area.
- Tidy and maintain the reception area and any other responsibilities assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting.
- Required Experience: 1 - 3 year(s)
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications. (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Good sense of judgment, result-oriented, self-motivated with evident analytical and strategic thinking ability.
- Ability to proffer solutions under pressure
- Good project management, planning, organization and high attention to detail
- Technical competence in Accounting Software such as Quickbooks and Sage, Etc.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated CV's to: email@example.com with the subject as "Accounting/Front Desk Officer".
- Know More About Ellae CreativeSimilar Jobs
- Sales Support/Executive Assistant at Technology Distributions Limited (TD)
- Contact Centre Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Head, Internal Audit at IBFCAlliance Limited
- Project Finance Manager at Ericsson
- Head, Business Services and Advisory at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Accountant at Somotex Limited
- Account Officer at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
- Internal Auditor at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments