Field Service Engineer at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
Posted on: 24 October, 2018
Deadline: 20 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
Field Service Engineer
- To ensure maintenance of the sites according to approved processes and procedures that guarantees 99.9% Network Availability within a cluster.
- Carrying out planned preventive maintenance (PPM) of all technical equipment (Generating sets & Air conditioning units) on sites to avoid a breakdown maintenance action.
- Carrying out Corrective maintenance to restore the functionality of passive elements and site infrastructure
- Escalation of faults that could lead to complete failure or Leve1(urgent)& 2(High) fault classification
- Maintaining rectifier, solar system and battery backup installations.
- Ensuring Public power supply is available where applicable and escalation of defects accordingly.
- Carrying out minor and major repairs of technical equipment (generators, rectifiers & Air conditioning units, BUB systems) on sites to avoid downtime.
- Ensure prevention of outages on Back Bone, Hub, P1 and other Priority sites
- Attend to call out and resolve escalated faults with MTTR less than 2 hours.
- Ensure site janitorial is good and healthy.
- Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly reports on all site maintenance activities are sent promptly to end users or line reporting chain.
- Complete site inspection report sheet, Job cards, Maintenance and Corrective maintenance Diesel receipt forms and all other necessary templates accordingly.
- Supervises vendors that carry out O&M task
- Grants access and provide support to third party vendors during new implementation or O&M activities.
- Establish clear ownership for O&M tasks by ensuring that all Key Performance Metrics are met
- Supervises the security guards and ensures that the security log books are in order
- Proactively communicate O&M status, issues & risk to his Supervisor or Manager.
- Site Availability
- MTTR of failures
- Reducing Trend of failure counts and repetitive failures.
- Improving Maintenance standards as seen on state of infrastructure under the Cluster
- Ensuring quality preventive and Corrective maintenance
- Efficient Diesel Management
- Reduction on cost of site maintenance.
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Telecommunication preferred).
- 2 year Hands On experience in Telecommunication Industry.
- Interpretation of technical schematic/diagram
- Technical Report writing
- Time Management.
- Planning and Scheduling skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem Solving
- Quality Management.
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Computer and Information Management.
- Power Systems.
- Radio systems
- Strong Verbal and Written Communications.
- Data Management.
- End User Support.
General Working Conditions:
- Normal working hours.
- May be required to work extended hours.
- National Travel.
- Tool of Trade Vehicle.
- On standby 24/7 throughout the year.
- Job Rotation.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Field Service Supervisor at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
- Know More About Integrated Corporate Services - ICSLSimilar Jobs
- WASH Sector Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Procurement Specialist / Civil Engineer at KPMG
- Crane Operator at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Infrastructure Technical Officer at CARE
- Maintenance /Facility Manager at Masters Ville Children School
- Control Room Officer at RoyalSec Service Company Limited
- Rig Supervisor II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Maintenance Engineer at Abuja Clinics