Our client is the regional distributor for the world's leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for an Internal Control Supervisor in LAGOS.
Internal Control Supervisor
This role reports to the Head, Internal Control
As the Internal Control Supervisor, you will be required to do the following:
- Supervise the reconciliation of banks (local and foreign), suppliers (Local and Foreign), Customer Accounts
- Supervise the stock reconciliation and fixed assets verification
- Supervise the process review and re-engineering
- Supervise the risk identification, assessments and reviews
- Supervise the transaction reviews of payments, transfers, returns, deliveries and receipts, tracking budget performance
- Supervise the review and monitoring of compliance to processes, policies and procedures and implementation of the recommendations
The Job requires you to have
- M. Sc Accounting/Finance and must be a Chartered Accountant
- Minimum 8 years cognate experience.
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
Method of Application
CV must be very detailed/exhaustive and mailed to email@example.com