Quality Control Manager/Welding and Mechanical Inspector at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 23 October, 2018
Deadline: 24 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
Quality Control Manager/Welding and Mechanical Inspector
- Piping inspection, Welding and Mechanical.
- Structural package inspection.
- Piping reinstatement, Test-pack Compilation, Pressure-test, and Commissioning.
- QAQC process design and implementation.
- Welding procedure and performance qualification evaluation.
- Supervised and Monitored mechanical and welding operations for Reformer Areas and waste heat boiler installations.
- Monitored and implemented all equipment installations and ensure accuracy of alignments during and after installation
- Generated & maintained inspection and completion reports for mechanical and welding operations.
- Reviewed QAQC documentations (QCP/ITPS, Method Statements, procedures, Codes and specifications) prior to start of work.
- Carried out and recorded daily weld audits.
- Performed surveillance of welding operations.
- Performed V i s u a l weld inspection.
- Worked closely with the Client project team on all quality and construction related matters
- Monitored all on site welding operations and ensuring all welding operations carried out are in accordance with the Project Quality procedures /Inspection and test Plans.
- Monitored the requisition, issue and handling of welding consumables and materials.
- Ensured that welds are correctly identified and that all required details of all welding and personnel involved in the welding operations have their details correctly recorded on the relevant inspection reports.
- Compile and maintain the relevant reports of all welding activities and inspections undertaken.
- Minimum of 6 years experience from the Engineering or Construction company.
- Experience in the construction and fabrication industry with PMT/EPC/EPCC Contractors in Onshore, shop, site fabrication and erection of structural, pipe, module, skid, topsides, jacket legs e.t.c.
- Knowledge of ISO 2001
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
- Know More About Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- WASH Sector Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Procurement Specialist / Civil Engineer at KPMG
- Crane Operator at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Infrastructure Technical Officer at CARE
- Maintenance /Facility Manager at Masters Ville Children School
- Control Room Officer at RoyalSec Service Company Limited
- Rig Supervisor II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Maintenance Engineer at Abuja Clinics