Regulatory Reporting Officer at Oscar Temple
Posted on: 23 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Oscar Temple
Oscar Temple was established to provide a fully comprehensive search and selection recruitment process to the Financial services, Technology and Telecom sector, both on a permanent and interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche markets and pride ourselves on the quality of opportunities we can offer to our candidates.
We bring a team of the best thinkers, visionaries, and industry professionals. We bring them together in a symbiotic relationship that infuses talent acquisition with innovative technology that helps us to redefine and pioneer new ways to help companies to secure the talent they need. We bring a level of perfection that blurs the line between service and experience. We exemplify character. Built on trust, focus, and originality, we have been recruiting exceptional talent for our clients since our inception.
Regulatory Reporting Officer
We are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Reporting Officer within the Financial Control department in a Commercial Bank.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the mandates of Regulatory Authorities
- Monitor periodic rendition of Statutory Returns to Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) and other regulatory bodies
- Provide directions to officers on expectations, performance and resources requirements
- Preparation of Daily Balance sheet
- Preparation of Top users of Funds, Major loan movement, Top depositors etc.
- Minimum education level –First degree with Minimum of Second (2nd) Class Lower in any degree.
- Professional qualification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA or CPA. Others like: ACIB, ACIT, or ACS) will be an added advantage
- A minimum of Six Years (6) years relevant experience in Financial Control role in a bank. Two of the four years must have been in Regulatory Reporting.
Method of Application
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com
- Know More About Oscar TempleSimilar Jobs
- Head of Account and Audit at Akwa Ibom Transport Company Limited (AKTC)
- Female Cashier at Triple Seven Cafe
- Project Finance Officer at Methodist Church Nigeria
- Investment Analyst & Researcher at AXA Mansard
- Accountant at Advanced Concrete Technologies Ltd
- Treasury Accountant at May & Baker
- Financial/Business Analyst/ Accountant at Lamango
- Accountant at Chattel Realty and Investment Company Limited