Project Planning Engineer at Adexen
Posted on: 22 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a leading Construction company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Project Planning Engineer
Job Reference: 1511
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
- This position will use planning and controlling processes to ensure the proper development of project programs of work, as well to ensure proper monitoring and reporting for all projects to top management.
Job Specific Tasks:
- Assist project managers in developing detailed project program of work by gathering inputs (material schedule, shop drawing schedules, etc.) and combining inputs into preliminary program of work
- Provide support during the elaboration of implementation strategy
- Provide support during the development of project cash flow and update cash flow during project implementation
- Develop and maintain project master schedule
- Follow up on all projects execution, receive reports from project managers and develop weekly and monthly reports to top management
- Follow up on resolution and escalation of project delays
- Coach, motivate and retain staff, develop individual as well as team capabilities
- Lead the section to pursue goals and targets by month, quarter and year
- Provide support during occurring problem with suppliers
- Organize section work in coordination with Quality Management Department: processes, job descriptions, etc.
- Ensure that section has proper resources to conduct daily activities and achieve objectives
- Participate in recruitment activities for own section if requested by HR department
- Follow up on daily, weekly and monthly reports of all activities
- Provide reports and feedback to top management (formally and informally) and confer on key topics
- Evaluate performance, delegate responsibility and authority. Follow up to ensure proper performance
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- Master’s degree is optional/added advantage.
- Strong professional background with not less than 3 years experience in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Project Planning tools
- MS project and primavera will be added advantage
- Good strategic thinking capabilities and analytical skills
- Very good team player
- Strategy oriented and driven
- Very good communication, organizational and leadership skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Adexen
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Project Manager at Adexen
- Know More About AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Planning Engineer at One Precious Life (OPL) Academy
- Auto-Mechanic at New Usual Limited
- Topside Inspection Technician (Pressure Vessels and Piping) at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Maintenance Method Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Commissioning Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Commissioning Engineer (Local) at Onstream Group
- Sales Engineer at Ortus Global Africa Limited
- Chief Engineer at Marriott International, Inc.