- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Oracle Instructor at AfriHUB
Posted on: 19 October, 2018
Deadline: 24 October, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at AfriHUB
AfriHUB Nigeria Limited ("AfriHUB") was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country's businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria.
Put your Oracle experience to use and explore opportunities to teach courses that cover:
- Oracle Database 12c Introduction
- Oracle Database 12c Administration
- Developing SQL Queries for Oracle Databases
- Oracle PL/SQL Programming.
- Assist, as requested, in the marketing of courses to prospective clients by providing technical information regarding course content and technical consulting in the area of client needs analysis
- Communicate any resource/technical assistance requirements to the appropriate Learning Tree staff
- Communicate, as required, with onsite client representatives prior to the class to identify any specific client needs, making suggestions for technical content modifications where required
- Handle all attendee-related administrative matters satisfactorily, prior to, during, and immediately after course completion. Provide feedback to the proper department on any classroom events that may require immediate attention
- Provide technical reviews of class events where content modification may be required prior to subsequent offerings
- Conduct technical interviews to qualify new instructor candidates, and mentor new instructors during their candidacy process
- Set up all required computer equipment for courses.
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years' experience working with Oracle 8i or Oracle 9i
- 3+ years experience writing SQL statements for real-world applications using Oracle or another leading RDBMS (Sybase, SQL Server, Informix, DB2)
- Knowledge of Oracle 12c features.
- Must demonstrate thorough technical and subject matter knowledge and experience through subject matter interviews, course audits, co-teach events and classroom instructor training
- A four-year college degree or higher is desired
- Must have prior teaching experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Resume to: email@example.com Using "Network Engineer" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from AfriHUB
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Network Engineer at AfriHUB
- Full Stack Web Developer at AfriHUB
- Know More About AfriHUBSimilar Jobs
- Software Development Learning Facilitator, Bootcamp at Andela
- Xamarin Developer at Chukolo
- System/Network Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Computer Operator - C2 at Nigerian Navy
- ICT Officer - C3 at Nigerian Navy
- Educationist - N at Nigerian Navy
- School Supervisor at Datforte International Schools
- Database Analyst at Nextier Capital Limited