Network Engineer at AfriHUB
Posted on: 19 October, 2018
Deadline: 24 October, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at AfriHUB
AfriHUB Nigeria Limited ("AfriHUB") was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country's businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria.
- We are looking for a Network Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and support our network infrastructure.
- You will be part of the systems engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing highly available network architectures that meet business objectives.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Minimum of B.Sc/ HND in Computer Science/Engineering or a related subject
- CCNA Certification
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience of about 2 years
- Deep understanding of networking protocols
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Excellent leadership, written and communication skill
- Ability to work in team
- Ability to teach CCNA.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Resume to: email@example.com Using "Network Engineer" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from AfriHUB
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Oracle Instructor at AfriHUB
- Full Stack Web Developer at AfriHUB
- Know More About AfriHUBSimilar Jobs
- .Net Developer (Intern) at Ecscorp Resources
- Full-Stack Developer Intern at ConnectRail Service Limited
- FT Innovation Specialist NOC at UNICEF
- Graphics Director / Artist at ibakatv
- Senior Backend Developer - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Graphics Designer at Doculand Business Solution
- Senior IT System Manager at Montaigne Place
- Software Support Trainee (NYSC) at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd