If you're searching for exquisite interior lighting for your home or garden, you have been directed to the right place. Here at Precise Lighting, we offer you different kinds of lighting products, irrespective of your practical specifications, budget, or taste.
We stock various indoor and outdoor lights, including energy saving products. This makes Precise Lighting, your one-stop-shop when considering lighting products. We can supply lighting products for your bathroom, living room, kitchen, bedrooms and your garden area. Our lighting product comes in a selection of various styles, ranging from modern to conventional lighting designs. Irrespective of the type of appearance you're trying to create with your home lighting, we are here to bring out the best in your home lighting with our top quality products.
Min. Qualification: Bachelors
Min. Years of Experience: 4-6
Start date: 10/11/2018
- Building and maintaining rapport with customers & industry users for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement PRECISE Lighting’s core competencies
- Developing strategies and action plans to improve short and long terms profitability growth in sales revenue of Key accounts
- Responsible for the selling activities with key customers, inclusive of customer interaction, prioritizing them effectively.
- Demonstrating products to existing/potential customers and assists in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Creating and managing a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Planning and organizing a personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Working hand in hand with the inventory team.
NB: THE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT LIMITED TO THE ABOVE LISTED.
- A good degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related field.
- A minimum of B.Sc. Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a busy sales or customer service environment.
- Hands on experience of ERPs (Quickbook)
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated & with a positive attitude, self-driven with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Aggressive, presentable, flexible and teachable.
- The role reports to the Group Head(MD/CEO)
NB: Candidates living on the Island are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.