- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Ticketing and Tour Officer at Fifth Quadrant
Posted on: 18 October, 2018
Deadline: 23 October, 2018
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Fifth Quadrant
Fifth Quadrant Performance Limited - Our client, a Travel Agency, is urgently in need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Ticketing and Tour Officer
- The Tour and Ticketing officer is responsible for advising clients and keeping them informed on essential travel and tour arrangement such as travel times, reservations, transportation connections, medical and visa requirements.
- This Officer will also develop and attain proper standards of performance, answer clients' complaints, resolve problem.
- Ability to book ticket through various booking systems i.e TBO, IATA, Amadeus, Sabre, etc.
- At least 1 year work experience in a Travel agency
- Ability to stay organized, handle various projects at one time by leading others and delegating
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and other languages as required
- Understanding of visa and entry requirements for countries.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's with the subject of the mail as "Tour and Ticketing Officer" to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Fifth QuadrantSimilar Jobs
- Student Visa Consultant at Eduwalt Communication
- Travel Agent at Oyibotown Travel
- Ticketing & Reservation Officer at Doheney Services Ltd
- Immigration Consultant at Eduwalt Communication
- Travel Consultant at Bridge Empire Consultancy