e-Commerce Co-ordinator/Customer Service Executive at Tech Semantics Limited
Posted on: 17 October, 2018
Deadline: 21 October, 2018
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Tech Semantics Limited
Tech Semantics Limited - Our client, a Real Estate company located in V.I., Lagos State, is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
e-Commerce Co-ordinator/Customer Service Executive
- The ideal candidate will act as first point of contact on behalf of the company especially for over-the-phone clients.
- The candidate will act as a liason, provide products and services information and resolve any emerging challenges that customers and prospects present.
- Manages inbound, outbound calls and e-mails in a timely manner...
- Manages and identifies customers' needs, clarifies information, maintains a professional work environment and administrative support.
- Keeps records of all conversations in a database comprehensibly.
Qualification and Requirements
- B.Sc or HND in a higher institution.
- Previous experience or training in Customer Service Role.for at least 1 year.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening skills.
- Multi-tasking and soft skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Customer-centric and familiarity with CRM Systems and practices.
- Background knowledge in Real Estate will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
- Know More About Tech Semantics LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Videographer at House on the Rock Church
- Graphics Director / Artist at ibakatv
- Senior Account Executive at First Excelsia
- Associate, Marketing & Communications at Africa Finance Corporation (AFC)
- Digital Marketing Internship Programme at STARTUPROOM
- Editorial Manager at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Graphics Designer at Doculand Business Solution
- Communication Intern at Palladium Group