Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel.
Ref Id: 3165338
Job Function: Communications
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Global Operations
- The Early Career Graduate Internship Programme is a 12 - 18 months development program with focus on Corporate Comms.
- The program combines hands on experience to equip participants with the tools and knowledge they need to become future GE leaders.
- The Comms Intern role is designed to develop the requisite corporate communication skill sets to operate in a global organization by supporting the corporation communication of commercial and other business objectives for BHGE.
- Prepare internal communication (org. announcement, employee comms, etc· Collate stories for SSA BHGE newsletter
- Organize comms-related logistics for BHGE events e.g. All-hands meetings, town halls, etc.
- Prepare event review / assessment reports.
- Prepare weekly Priorities schedule and monthly comms report
- Provide logistics support media engagement sessions e.g. interviews
The program will also expose the student to the following:
- Challenging work assignments
- Business mentors
- Leadership training
- Essential skills training
- Functional training
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and global program members
- Registered students who are currently studying towards their Engineering, Marketing or finance degrees
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details,
- Solid desk-based research skills and filtering of information to just the key points relevant to the internal audience
- Ability to translate Excel-based data into relevant graphical representations
- Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Less than two years previous work experience.
- Advanced level of English articulation
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Baker Hughes career website on jobs.gecareers.com to apply