OPL Academy is an employment accelerator connecting job seekers to job opportunities in Nigeria’s construction industry.
Our client is a leading construction company based in Lagos, Nigeria. They are looking to hire a lead quantity surveyor to support their team in the delivery of its projects.
Experienced Interior Architect
Our Client, a leading design consultancy firm based in Lagos, Nigeria, is looking to hire an Experienced Interior Architect who is well versed in admin architectural work and office fit outs, to support the team in executing an exciting office project.
Job Description for Experienced Interior Architect
The Experienced Interior Architect would be responsible for providing on ground support for a project led by a foreign based architectural firm. The scope of work will include:
- Meeting with clients to determine objectives and requirements for the project
- Supervising the project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Visiting the worksite to ensure that construction work adheres to architectural plan
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guide lines and regulations
- Reviewing and understanding all project contract documents
- Working closely with a team of other construction professionals
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or other appropriate field of study.
- Proven working experience as an architect
- Strong portfolio to prove creative skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Strong visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skill
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVS to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail