- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Mechanical Static Crane Operator at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Posted on: 12 October, 2018
Deadline: 15 October, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries
Mechanical Static Crane Operator
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Sub Category: Marine Specialist / Engineer
Job Status: Sourcing
Job Shift: Day
- Assist leader (Head of Mechanical static, marine & lifting Equipment) for the updating of the Maintenance Plans, may involve procedures drafting, drawings issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation filing, binding or data capture in computerized systems.
- Supports the FPSO operational teams as requested in areas of own speciality, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support.
- As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools in own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Performs technical studies in his field of competence as instructed in view of improving performance or upgrading the facilities.
- Follows-up the technical problems raised, follows-up the technical and contractual files, as instructed, follows up the warrant claims and the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Performs equipment performance analysis; develop and put in place enhanced condition monitoring programmes.
- Follows-up the day to day activities of the offshore teams; remains available to provide them the assistance and support as needed.
- Pays regular visits to the offshore site and participates to the jobs as required; may be involved in operational works including major shutdowns. May be incorporated into maintenance working shifts as the case may be, as required during major operations.
- Provides assistance and logistic support as required for the provision of resources: vendors, additional manpower, services, tools, spare parts, consumables and other materials. Coordinates the transfer offshore of theses resources.
- Coordinates as required the repairs required to be subcontracted outside.
- Attends materials repairs or inspection in the Onne base or in Contractors facilities.
- Coordinates, according to the instructions received from hierarchy, his activities with the MTMC (Maintenance and Technical Methods Contractor) method and planning engineers based in Lagos.
- Follows-up into Unisup, the computerised maintenance management system, the registration of the works, of the consumed materials, of the services, and so on.
- Follows-up the spare parts and consumables consumption, report anomalies and initiate suitable action in order to prevent shortage.
- Reviews the requests for materials, defines the technical specifications for purchase.
- Supervises receipt of materials on a technical point of view. Visit the Onne warehouse when required.
- Controls the condition of materials in warehouses, take action for improvement as needed.
- Maintains and updates the technical documentation.
- Performs periodic and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Co-ordinate these actions with concerned staff, from both offshore and onshore sites.
- Minimum Education: University
- Degree Title: Engineer University Degree
- Minimum Experience: 5 Year
- Age: 25 Years - 40 Years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Deep Blue Energy Services Limited career website on job.dbesl.com to apply
- Know More About Deep Blue Energy Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Civil Engineer at Colton Industries
- Technical Operator at BP Business Solutions
- Maintenance Methods Engineer at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Field Service Engineer at ISN Products Limited
- Drilling Engineer / Specialist I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Maintenance Engineer at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Topside Inspection Technician (Lifting Equipments and Structures) at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Topside Inspection Technician (Lifting Equipment and Structures) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services