Content Developer at Precise Lighting
Posted on: 12 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Precise Lighting
Precise Lighting celebrates launching of lighting experience; designing and distributing decorative lighting around Nigeria. You can find our Head Office in Lagos State, Nigeria.
Experience Level: Mid level
- We are looking for a Content Developer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising. You will be responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies as well as ensure search engine optimization.
- As such, you are expected to stay current with the online marketing environment and adapt strategies to best serve the interests of the company and to keep pace with the competition in their field.
- Writing, Content Marketing
- The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate effective communication skills and this entails advanced mastery of spoken and written English.
- You would be involved in writing and publishing articles (including video scripts) and product descriptions for the company website, uploading new products and updating the website with new sales and promotional campaigns.
- Data Analysis, Analytics
- Successful candidate will collect monthly data relating to the company sales.
- Support and coordinate the updating of the company revenue dashboard and consolidate reporting on registered sales.
- Undertake monthly verification of sales by interpreting and analyzing collected data.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the supervising manager.
- The successful candidate should have an eye for clean design and possess superior user-interface design skill. The ideal candidate must be a critical thinker with a strong design sense and an eye for making things better.
- The candidate must understand how to design graphics using photoshop and other design tools.
- You are expected to be able to employ various online and offline media tools in preparing, planning and maximizing the promotion of the company brand.
- This includes the use of social media pages especially instagram, E-mail marketing, pay-per click advertising on search engines, video commercials, sponsored blogposts and more.
- The candidate must be conversant with this marketing strategy and have a working knowledge of the various software tools such as DELIVRA, ONTRAPORT and HUBSPOT etc.
- He/she is also expected to harness the available tools to ensure that the business of the company reaches a wide range of the company’s existing and prospective customers.
- Search Engine Optimization
- The successful candidate will ensure that the SEO marketing strategy is employed to ensure maximum reach to customer.
- You will do this by ensuring a user-friendly URL for the company website, improving website speed, publishing fresh and outstanding content frequently and doing regular keyword search to keep abreast with current consumption trend.
- Young, Extrovert, Intelligent, Charming, Valiant, Warm, Enthusiastic, Confident, and Persistent.
- B. Sc in Computer Science or any related discipline. Minimum of 2.2
- 2 years experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Lagos applicant only.
- The job description is not limited to the above listed.
- Recent Jobs from Precise Lighting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Specialist at Precise Lighting
- Know More About Precise LightingSimilar Jobs
- Videographer at House on the Rock Church
- Graphics Director / Artist at ibakatv
- Senior Account Executive at First Excelsia
- Associate, Marketing & Communications at Africa Finance Corporation (AFC)
- Digital Marketing Internship Programme at STARTUPROOM
- Editorial Manager at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Graphics Designer at Doculand Business Solution
- Communication Intern at Palladium Group