Associate - Senior Associate (Litigation) at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
Posted on: 12 October, 2018
Deadline: 18 October, 2018
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
DCSL Corporate Services Limited - Our client, a reputable Law Firm in Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Associate - Senior Associate (Litigation)
The successful Candidate will:
- Prepare and review Court processes
- Draft and review legal documents including legal opinions, company searches, briefs of argument
- Process and prepare legal advice and legal agreements
- Draft and review Legal documents and Agreements
- Represent Client at the lower & appellate courts (within & outside Lagos)
- Keep abreast of regulations, legislations, government policies and other developments that may affect the operations, business goals and objectives of the firm
- Be required to stay updated with information related to the laws and legal processes
- Negotiate contracts, ensure financial success and monitor quality of service delivery on all client cases and transactions.
- Understand the client’s business and maintain continuous engagement with key executive stakeholders within target client organizations.
- Coordinate and actively lead all business development efforts and initiatives towards growth in this Unit.
- Work in concert with the Management Team and Partners to achieve Unit objectives and deliverables.
- Report directly to the Partner and Group Head of Litigation and shall perform all other duties as shall be advised by same.
- A minimum of 2:1 from an accredited University and from the Nigerian Law School
- LL.M Degree will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 7 years’ and maximum of 10 years’ active litigation experience
- Must possess excellent legal drafting and document review skills
- Must possess excellent advocacy skills
- Excellent analytical and observation skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- In-depth industry knowledge in Legal & Business Advisory, Regulatory & Compliance, and general commercial litigation experience
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
- Must have the ability to undertake in-depth legal research on all legal issue
- Excellent negotiation, team building and presentation skills
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae/Resumes to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head, Business Services and Advisory at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Senior Associate - Corporate Commercial Group at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Associate - Litigation at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Associate - Corporate Commercial Group at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Know More About DCSL Corporate Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Governance Consultant - SIPML at Stanbic IBTC
- Governance Consultant at Stanbic IBTC
- Associate (Finance/Capital Market) at Stresert Services Limited
- Lawyer at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Logistics Associate at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Legal Officer/Researcher at VirtuSync
- Legal Advisor at Ascentech Services Limited
- Associate (Dispute Resolution) at S.P.A. Ajibade & Co.