- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Brand & Marketing Intern at Medplus Ltd
Posted on: 11 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Medplus Ltd
Medplus is a wholesale, retail and dispensing pharmaceutical organization established for the distribution and retailing of locally manufactured and imported drugs, as well as the provision of free consultation and counselling for customers by well trained professionals. Medplus was incorporated on 23rd of November, 1993 and offers specialist referral services including travel clinic, chiropody and podiatry, hearing health clinic, osteopathy, ostomy, an ayurvedic clinic, chinese medicine and hair clinic.
At Medplus, our vision is to become Nigeria's Landmark healthcare store and pharmacy, with a nationwide reputation for professionalism, innovation and quality products.
Brand & Marketing Intern
- First degree (BSc. /HND) in Marketing or Mass Communication from a reputable institution.
- Relevant degree/certification is an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills on Microsoft office (excel)
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skill
- Marketing / Advertising agency Work experience is an added advantage
Summary of Role
- Ensure the timely production of marketing and Brand promotion materials and literature.
- Support all other projects relating to the promotion of the brand
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Collation of information for promotional literature
- Actively manage the brand’s presence in the social media platform
- Prepare articles & posts for the website to promote the brand
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases
- Monitor website and apps to ensure they are updated and functional
- Participating in the conceptualizing and execution of Integrated Marketing Communications Campaign
- Monitor Campaigns internally (Outlets) to promote assigned Brands.
- Monitor competitive activities.
- Monitor production of Marketing Communication Materials such as Brochures, Leaflets, Newsletters etc
Age Limit: 21 - 26 years
Method of Application
Applicants can send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Medplus Ltd
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Brand & Marketing Executive at Medplus Ltd
- Know More About Medplus LtdSimilar Jobs
- Photographer at Micserah Online
- Videographer/Video Editor at Micserah Online
- Team Lead Marketing at Clement Ashley Consulting - CAC
- Social Media Executive at Virtual Staffing
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Virtual Staffing
- Head, Innovation and eCommerce at Montaigne Place
- Field/Digital Marketer at GreyWolf Empire
- Latern Ambassador at Lantern Books