Test Automation Engineer - Consultant at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd
Posted on: 11 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd
Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the "go to" Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
Test Automation Engineer - Consultant
- The Test Automation Analyst will help design, develop and implement a scalable test automation framework. This framework will support automated test script creation for applications on a variety of platforms such as Web, Mobile, desktop, etc.
- Design, Develop and maintain test automation framework using Selenium and Appium
- Design and implement modular and reusable automated testing solutions that satisfy testing requirements.
- Design and implement re-usable Automation test scripts using industry standard tools (HP QTP/UFT, SeeTest, Appium, and/or open source tools such as selenium, katalon).
- Design, write, develop and execute tests for business requirements that are scalable, repeatable and measurable.
- Participate in design and development of automated test cases for Mobile and Web Applications.
- Develop optimized Selenium scripts for regression testing with various data sources, environment variables, and configuration files
- Setup, configure, and maintain the automated testing environments
- Develop various function libraries,
- Develop and maintain test scripts that automate testing of enterprise applications through the entire product life cycle
- Develop and execute project tasks and plans that meet time lines and release requirements.
- Follow testing schedule and communicate testing progress.
- Perform deliverables tracking and reporting as assigned.
- Produce reports and documentation for all automated testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging and tracking.
- Monitors progress of testing efforts to ensure deadlines are met.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Information technology, Information technology, Computer Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related courses
- Expert in Scripting languages (Jscript, VBScript). Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Skilled in the following testing toolsets: HP Suite (QTP, Service Test) , Selenium, Appium
- Knowledgeable in Automated Testing, TDD and BDD
- Working with SIP protocol is an added advantage
- Strong understanding and experience working with Object Repository and Database concepts
- Experience working with framework based automation environment with TestNG, Junit etc.
- Experience working with Mobile application automation on both iOS or Android platform.
- Strong background in functional testing and software quality best practices with the ability to design and develop comprehensive automated test strategy, test cases, and test scripts.
- Strong background in reviewing business and functional requirements in order to produce a test strategy and test cases.
- Strong understanding of basic SQL queries and GUI design standards, especially as they relate to test automation object recognition
- Proficiency with programming and/or scripting and in depth understanding of object oriented design.
- Knowledge of working with version control such as GIT and CI Tools such as Jenkins
- Ability to:
- Work effectively in a group development environment
- Take initiative; be a self-starter
- Manage time efficiently
- Listen attentively and be able to grasp basic technical information
- English Language Competency and effective communication skills:
- Can clearly and concisely communicate in English so that persons you work with understand you clearly, particularly in technical conversations
Technologies Candidate Will Use:
- Selenium and Appium
- MS Project
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- VB/VB Script
- C/C++ /Python/Ruby
- Java Script
- Test complete/Robot Framework.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Tezza Business Solutions Ltd career website on tezzasolutions.catsone.com to apply
- Know More About Tezza Business Solutions LtdSimilar Jobs
- Senior Software Developer at Broadshift Technologies Limited
- Deputy IT Operations Manager at AB Microfinance Bank
- Technical Lead - Senior Solution Architect at Ericsson
- Programmer at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
- Graphic Designer at Azarai
- Computer Engineer I (CONTISS 08) at Gombe State University
- Computer Engineer II (CONTISS 07) at Gombe State University
- System & Database Analyst II (CONTISS 07) at Gombe State University