PR Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 10 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.
Our client is a leading lifestyle chain and they currently have an opening for PR MANAGER.
As a PR MANAGER, you will be required to do the following, but not limited to:
- Work on a proactive PR strategy for the organisation, often in conjunction with the director of marketing or communications.
- Regularly analysing and reporting on media coverage which is another key part of the job.
- Cultivate relationships with influential print, digital and broadcast journalists or thought leaders within your sector.
- Write or approve media releases and other press materials.
- Write or approve digital content for your organisation’s social media outlets, such as regular posts, blogs or tweets.
- Brief spokespeople within your organisation on communicating with the media.
- You will directly handle the PR response to ‘crisis’ situations.
- May organise promotional events such as press conferences or open days and supervise film or multi-media productions about your organisation.
- Experience in international fashion PR
- Manage press/media relations
- Show strong communication skills
- Create and manage events & launches set up and calendar
- Be able to write press releases and manage PR queries/issues
- Build partnerships and manage client/personalities/influencers relationships
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Possess the ability to keep information confidential
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Ability to work in high-stress environments, often for long hours
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- A tertiary degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply
- Know More About eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Communication for Development Specialist (NERICC), NOC at UNICEF
- Motions Graphics Designer at Freeme Digital
- Community Engagement and Information assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Media Associate at Paystack
- Content Marketer at Paystack
- Communication Analyst, Nigeria Country Office - NOB at United Nations Population Fund - UNFPA
- Online TV Presenter Intern at Youngstars Foundation
- TV Presenter at Youngstars Foundation