Meadow Hall Group (MHG) is an educational group with six subsidiaries; Meadow Hall Education, Meadow Hall Consult, Spring Meadow Edutainment, Meadow Hall Branchise, Meadow Hall Resources and Meadow Hall Foundation.
As an educational service provider, Meadow Hall Group is committed to excellence and is passionate about the holistic development of children. At Meadow Hall, our shared vision is to raise excellent, Godly and well-rounded children who will attain their highest potentials in life and become lifelong learners. For children to be well-rounded individuals, they need to develop not just in the cognitive aspect but in all other areas such as the physical, emotional, social, artistic, creative and spiritual. With this realisation, the Group seeks to provide through its subsidiaries, opportunities for children to develop in all these areas thus being able to fully express their unique talents and intelligences and reach their highest potential.
Digital Marketing Executive
- Assisting in the formulation of digital marketing strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers and educational stakeholders
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media
- Planning and execution of marketing projects and campaigns. Ideation and creation of collaterals, distributing them in various new media and social platforms and measuring its impact and effectiveness
- Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness
- Social Media Campaign Management - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and Youtube.
- Create and manage a social media community/forum to enhance customers engagement and emotional connection
- Executing Social Media efforts and striving to improve the results in terms of KPIs e.g. likes, followers, shares, tweets, etc Develop strategies focused on increasing engagement, awareness and followers.
- Champions traffic acquisition and conversion using all digital marketing tools
- Performing activities relating to Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis. Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Implement SEM, PPC, SMM, ORM and be proactive in preventing social media crisis
- Creating and executing SMS and E-mail based marketing campaigns
- Reviewing and actively managing website and other online assets and sources
- Promoting employer’s products and/or services in the digital space
- Using and researching the internet and new media to reach new customers, generate leads and retain existing customers
- Analyzing market research and plan promotions, competitions and other various creative marketing techniques based on the research results.
- Carry out photo shoots and video shoot. Photo editing and video editing
- Develop quality creative designs, advert copy, ideas and social media content calendar
- Professional use of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, Illustrator, coreldraw and 3D software to create images and designs that identify company’s product or convey company’s message.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and work with Web Admin to update website
- Adopt web content creation tools like Canva, iMovie, VideoShop in developing and improving user experience and engagement
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, Monster Insight etc.). Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with bloggers, social media influencers and online directories
- Maintain consistent corporate image and brand positioning of Meadow Hall Group across online channels
- Research for third-party resources that would be on interest to social media followers.
- Keep an eye on trends and participate in brainstorming sessions.
Qualification and Experience
- Must be a graduate of Marketing, Computer Science or related field with at least 2 years working experience in an advertising agency or web designing firm.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be a team player.
- You must have hands on creative experience and be driven and passionate in your approach to marketing
- Be efficient in the use of Adobe packages, CorelDraw illustrator and 3D software
- Possess verbal, visual and written communication skills.
- Be artistic and creative. Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences, media vehicles and devising media campaigns that engage, inform, educate and motivate
- This person must be organised, resourceful, creative, and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with social media management systems like Hootsuite.
- Must have passion and enthusiasm for design and video production,
- Must possess creativity and imagination
- Good knowledge of internet and marketing
- Should be highly up-to-date with advances in web technology
- Must know all about social networking and viral marketing campaigns
- Must be efficient in using technical language effectively, using all the appropriate internet jargon, and they should know what makes a product innovative in the digital world
- Should be comfortable writing and communicating effectively about technology.
- Must be able to think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft word, Power Point, Excel Digital Media Software Skills and Search Engine Optimisation Skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Application to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.