Through AfID volunteers we hope to develop the skills of key finance and management staff working within the National Agencies and NGOs and INGOs delivering essential healthcare services across the country. By doing so, we know that the grant performance process will be more effective and ultimately livers will be saved.
Key areas for focus for trainings, coaching mentoring will include the following;
• Organisational needs assessment/ Internal Audit
• Budget preparation & analysis & proposal writing
• The review & implementation of financial controls & procedures
• Internal and external (donor) grant reporting
• Cash-flow forecasting, Financial planning & audit preparation
• Use of accounting software & MS Excel reporting
• Coaching & mentoring new or inexperienced FMs/FOs and CDs.
This is a unique opportunity to use your experience to make a life-changing difference to the effectiveness of implementing govt agencies, civil society, international development organizations and communities living with and affected by the diseases.
We envision this will be either a 6-8 weeks or 10-12 weeks assignment; they would ideally like a volunteer to support them in June, July & Aug. The role will be based in either Abuja, Abuja & Kaduna State or Calabar Cross River State with last 2 weeks in UK.
The 2 weeks period could be done remotely with occasional travel to the country office for attending meetings.
Please register you interest immediately by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join over 340K happy subscribers