Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
Success Operations Manager
About the Role
- As the Operations Manager within the technical service delivery department, Success, you will proactively support the unit in process improvements and automation to increase the overall productivity and efficiency of the team.
- As an Operations Manager, you are service oriented, have an eye for inefficiencies, knack for building processes and implementing improvements. You are innovative and approachable.
- Support and ensure operational excellence and service to all units within the department.
- Effective reporting and management of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through dashboards and operational reports and trackers for the department.
- Leading and managing internal process improvements projects and ensuring successful completion and delivery.
- Audit of existing processes to determine if they are delivering results effectively and efficiently and addressing any risks and gaps
- Automation of processes with an aim of saving time and resources.
- Assess efficiency of the team and develop initiatives that address gaps.
- Background in product and process development desired
- Have at least 3 years of experience working in Program, Project, Product Management in fast paced global organisation.
- Ability to independently identify gaps in systems and processes, propose and implement solutions
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Excellent written & verbal communication, including ability to break down complex concepts into simpler forms for others to comprehend
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Highly innovative
- Highly self driven/proactive
- Good negotiation skills
- Service oriented
EPIC Values Alignment
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family
- If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.