Measurement Engineer at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
Posted on: 9 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
CGC Nigeria Limited (China Geo-engineering Company), a Chinese company with its headquarter in Abuja is a subsidiary of CGCOC GROUP CO., LTD. in mainland China. Our company CGC Nigeria Limited is a reputable Engineering Management and construction company at the forefront of construction of roads, bridges and other civil infrastructures in Nigeria.
Scope of Position
- Develop and document standardised methods and procedures for measurement systems.
- Support on-going process improvement projects through measurement software upgrades.
- Work with Division Engineering for the development of new measurement systems and upgrade of existing measurement systems.
- Participate in project teams introducing new measurements technology.
- Plant level manufacturing support point of contact for installed measurement equipment systems.
- Provide technical support for transferring technology from development to production. Provide progress reports to key stakeholders and organisational leadership.
- Actively engage with key manufacturing and development activities to identify measurement develop needs that provide enhanced product attributes, cost reductions, or other competitive advantages.
Required Education and Experience
- You should have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Surveying or related with 2+ years relevant experience along with:
- Strong knowledge of measurements, instrumentation, controls technologies, and mechanical aptitude.
- Base knowledge of statistical analysis.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Quantity Surveyor at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Know More About CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)Similar Jobs
- CADD Instructor/ENGINEER – Customer Care (Instructor) at CADD Centre
- Well Engineering Leader, Sr at Halliburton Energy Services
- Graduate Trainee - Process Engineer at Ex-Novo Technologies
- Electronics Engineer at Sales Force Consulting
- Mechanical Engineer at Sales Force Consulting
- Estate Surveyor /Valuer, Civil Engineer at Bode Adediji Partnership
- Shelter Manager at Mercy Corps
- Project Manager at Subsea 7