Key Account Executive, Projects at Adexen
Posted on: 8 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a world's leading provider of sanitary fittings, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Key Account Executive, Projects
Job Reference: 1497
Locations: Abuja & Lagos
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Deliver increased sales results in the company through project and specification demand generation.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to both support and fully maximise project business across the regions where the company has its presence.
- Deliver on Project Channel Sales Mission assigned in line with corporate objectives and KPIs.
- Identify key channels and targets in selected region by meeting with stakeholder such as architects and designers, builder, owners, developers and property manager and projects managers
- Work with all relevant departments to define and deliver the “tools” required both by direct and indirect customers to enhance and differentiate service and support to project sales to deliver increased sales result.
- Drive the company’s specifications process in all the main consultant offices.
- Write and maintain project specifications within the company’s project system.
- Ensure progressive product specification difficult to break by the competition
- Product update for project customers.
- Frequently visit consultants, interiors, and promote the company via building a strong network of professional influencers and decision-makers.
- Support distribution channels and accurately forecast projects sales by month, quarter and year.
- Measure all aspects of project business - i.e. new, converted, lost, margin, by product, by customer etc.
- Measure and analyse critical success factors for best practice and implement improvement processes.
- Develop and maintain data base / records of all key project contacts in region as required and prepare report for the Project Manager.
- Gather competitor market intelligence and report through product marketing and group market intelligence.
- Operate within budgets and guidelines at all times.
- Identify marketing and specification events to maximize exposure and new business opportunities, explore and make reports on events.
- Assist the Project Manager with various projects or duties as and when required.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Engineering, MBA is an added advantage.
- 4 - 5 years experience in similar position.
- Deep knowledge of the projects in Nigeria.
- Knowledge of project management.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Ability to meet time bound targets.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
- Know More About AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Direct Sales Agent (Engagement Representatives) at FleetPartners Leasing Limited
- Business Development Executive at Somanda Consulting
- Marketing Officers at XAI Recruitment Services
- Business Development Manager at Ark Technologies Limited
- Business Development Executive at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Business Development Executive at Ark Technologies Limited
- Business Development Lead, Cloud Business at Main One Cable
- B2B Sales Executive at Workforce Management Centre