Application and IT Projects Lead at Airtel
Posted on: 5 October, 2018
Deadline: 12 October, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Airtel
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Application and IT Projects Lead
- The Application and Projects Lead will be responsible for maintaining and supporting all applications, tools and utilities to support Customer Service. The role is about managing business needs and requirements and the mapping to capabilities within the IT domains.
- Airtel is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role. The job is located in Lagos and will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and Supporting the Operation (OPCO) IT Applications
- Translating business demand to IT Solution design and applying multiple technical solutions to business problems.
- Ensuring Business Value creation through Business/Enterprise application effectiveness, simplifying customer experience and efficient deliveries.
- Optimizing Change requirement delivery for faster time to market and ensuring first time right efficiency.
- Making Critical decisions and Leading critical delivery that attribute to the success of Airtel Africa business by collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Managing Timely Rollout of OPCO IT Projects
- Managing Partner Relationship OPCO Service Delivery
- Managing partner(s) and ensuring service delivery to agreed quality and SLA.
- Ensuring value delivery to the Business Functional team by maintaining oversight of related managed services.
- Ensuring continuous alignment of IT actions with Business Imperatives.
- Ensure partner(s) develop and target IT capabilities towards high impact business initiatives.
Relevant Skill and Experience
- MSc/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis or a related study
- 7-10 years of work experience on Pre-paid/Post-Paid/Enterprise/VAS/Mobile Money Application design and delivery.
- Experience working in multi-vendor managed service IT operating model.
- Demonstrated experience in engaging with senior level on resolving and presenting business problems.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering large and complex IT projects.
- Experience with Waterfall (PMP/Prince2) and agile development methodologies is preferable.
- Exposure to Telco business is strongly desirable
- No relocation
Method of Application
- The role requires extensive travel. No relocation
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Interested and qualified? Go to Airtel career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About AirtelSimilar Jobs
- Data Entry Officer at Krystal Digital Solutions Limited
- IT Support Assistant at Gulf Treasures Limited
- Facilitator (Programming) at Proxynet Communications Limited
- Data Collector at Krystal Digital Solutions Limited
- Social Media and Web Manager at Import Your Car Nigeria Ltd (IYCN)
- Program Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Senior UX/UI Designer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Scrum Master at Alfred & Victoria Associates