Front Desk Executive at Emplug LTD
Posted on: 5 October, 2018
Deadline: 12 October, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Emplug LTD
Emplug - We are an unconventional 21st Century career solution centre for job seekers, young professionals and employers. Our career solution offerings reflect both local and global needs of the evolving workplace simultaneously. Bringing into perspective not only international best practices but tailored to local market needs. Our Unique approach does not only prepare our clients for their career and organizations for their work needs but retool them to stay ahead developing a proactive and strategic mindset.
Front Desk Executive
- We are seeking a highly-skilled and self-motivated front office executive to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role by performing various administrative and clerical tasks.
- You should be comfortable undertaking a variety of activities in the office, including filing, answering the phone, organizing documents, basic bookkeeping, and more.
- Reliability and a strong work ethic combined with great communication skills are a must, as well as familiarity with all necessary office equipment, software, and procedures.
Summary of key responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere
- Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail
- Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers etc.
- Organize bookkeeping and issue invoices/checks
- Record minutes of meetings and dictations
- Inventory the stock of office supplies and order what is needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of OND preferred
- Successful work experience in a front office setting or in another clerical position
- Strong working knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Ability to effectively use and maintain office equipment
- Excellent typing skills with experience taking dictations a plus
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great organizational and multitasking abilities
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com Clearly indicating the position you are applying for as the header.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Emplug LTD
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Recruiter, Human Resource at Emplug LTD
- UI/UX Designer at Emplug LTD
- Career Counsellor at Emplug LTD
- Know More About Emplug LTDSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Executive at Tempkers Limited
- Chief Operating Officer / Manager at Ultimus Holdings
- General Manager at Brookhouse International Limited
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Rildelia Ventures Limited
- Operation Officer/Site Managers at RapidSecure Guard Limited
- Business Manager at Sellafield Energy
- Principal Programme Officer, Domestic Taxes at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Election Management Officer at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)