Business Development Manager at Ralds & Agate
Posted on: 10 August, 2018
Deadline: 13 August, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ralds & Agate
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
Business Development Manager
- Deliver on agreed revenue targets and identified market opportunities
- Support market research to identify potential business opportunities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through relationship building, networking and social media
- Prepare, under supervision, and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Capacity and know how to convert opportunities into value for R&A
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image through all product lines, promotional material, and events.
- Work closely with the Managing Partners to strategize, plan and deliver on the brand value
- Provide market information to support marketing activities. Develop communication tools such as brochures, to help enhance marketing to potential client
- Manage existing relationship and sourcing for other business opportunities within existing relationship.
- Understand products of the organization and develop strategies to enhance the sale of all products with existing clients and prospective clients.
- Develop business strategy to help with the organic growth of the organization, reaching non-identified clients across the nation and Africa.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc in Business Administration and related field
- M.Sc is an added advantage
- Qualifications and certifications in sales and marketing
- 8 Years in Business development functions, with at least 3 years in HR related role and at least 2 years in Senior Management Role.
- Strong ability in selling business solutions.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumes to: email@example.com
Note: Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Know More About Ralds & AgateSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Coordinator at Alan & Grant
- Sales Associate/Executive (Female) at Willers Solutions
- Business Development/Activation Manager at First Excelsia
- Business Development Manager at Initiative for Agricultural Intervention and Developmental Integration
- Sales Officer at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Sales Executive at ReelFruit
- Senior B2B Business Development/Sales Executive at FlexEdge
- Insurance Sales/Marketing Executive at Stresert Services Limited