Wema Bank Plc - Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
About the Competition
- The 2021 Royal kiddies Essay Competition tagged "Write & Win" will test the creative writing abilities of young school children in Nigeria aged 5-12. It aims to develop writing skills, promote creativity and drive them towards excellence in their learning process.
- Ten kids will emerge from a transparent, credible, and thorough screening process.
- The essay competition is open to children of parents/guardians who have opened and funded a Royal Kiddies Account for their children/wards.
- Eligible kids will develop a creative and imaginative essay reminiscent of the eventful year 2020.
- The top three Essays will each get Huawei tablets and Royal Kiddies branded T-shirts.
- The seven other finalists will each get a N20,000 prepaid gift card for school supplies in addition to a branded T-shirt.
7th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified parents / guardian should send their ward's Royal Kiddies Account number along side with their essay to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Parents / Guardian are advised to fund the ward Royal Kiddies Account with a minimum of N20,000.