Tuition fee discount of £2,500
For entry in September 2020 or January 2021:
The Law School has established a major fund to support overseas students from Kenya, Thailand, or Nigeria who undertake a full-time, taught LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent. This award provides a tuition fee discount of £2,500 to entrants who meet the eligibility conditions stated below. The University will assess eligibility for the award after an application for entry to the Kent LLM has been submitted. No further application for the award is required.
To be eligible candidates must:
- Hold a valid passport demonstrating nationality of Kenya, Thailand, or Nigeria OR have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree at a university in Kenya, Thailand or Nigeria (regardless of nationality)
- Be classified by the University of Kent as an international student for tuition fee purposes
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- Have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught Kent LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent for entry in September 2020 or in January 2021, and have met the academic conditions of entry/be accepted for entry
- Points to Note:
- This award can be held in conjunction with other awards and scholarships offered by the University of Kent, except where they are provided by Kent Law School (in which case the award which provides the greater monetary value overall will be given only).
- Graduates of the University of Kent are eligible for the award if they meet the above stated conditions. Where students are required to continue their studies beyond their original period of registration, the award will only be provided for that original period of registration.
- Due to strong demand, applicants are encouraged to submit their application as soon as possible.
How to apply
The University will assess eligibility for the award after an application for entry to the Kent LLM has been submitted. No further application for the award is required.
Successful recipients will be notified by email after their offer to study on the Kent LLM is firmly accepted. Notification will take place in August, and September.
31 JULY 2020 for September 2020 entry
16 NOVEMBER 2020 for January 2021 entry
Apply on the Universitys Website Via https://www.kent.ac.uk/scholarships/search/FN37LLMTKN02