The Innovating Justice Challenge invites all startups that are transforming the justice sector to become part of our 2020 accelerator cohort. Since 2011, we have successfully funded, trained and scaled over 110 startups globally. We are the only accelerator world-wide dedicated to justice and SDG16.
Are you a startup addressing justice problems and want to grow into an impactful business?
Do you want to be part of our unique ecosystem of justice innovators?
Innovating Justice Challenge 2020
The Innovating Justice Challenge invites the most promising justice startups from:
- East Africa
- West Africa
- Southern Africa
- Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
Want to learn more about our Justice Accelerator programme? Read more here.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for startups that:
- have products or services that prevent or resolve justice problems (e.g. help people to get access to legal services, work on removing barriers for people to access financial services, or get a registered identity, preventing (digital) fraud, tracking crime, etc.).
- are already showing serious traction and measurable impact.
- have a strong business model with the potential to become financially sustainable.
- have the ambition and plan to scale across different markets.
- are led by a strong team of experienced and inspiring founder(s).
What do we offer?
HiiL’s Justice Accelerator offers you a 4 month long programme that provides you with:
- Training, peer learning, coaching and mentorship
- 10,000 EUR non-equity funding
- Access to a global network of justice institutions, impact investors, legal tech organisations and academics
- Potential investment opportunities
- International exposure (at the INNOVATING JUSTICE FORUM 2021
Find the Complete Details Here https://www.hiil.org/innovating-justice-challenge/
Application Link https://accounts.younoodle.com/login?redirect-url=https://platform.younoodle.com/client/entry-rounds/hiil_justice_accelerator_2020/apply
Check all latest Scholarships