The newly built-up facility at the Dangote Academy in Obajana provides perfect conditions for technical trainings with modern classrooms, highly-qualified trainers, sophisticated learning tools and state-of-the-art training equipment – mostly provided by German companies. The training centre also functions as a central meeting place and venue for Nigerian and German companies.
- The Aliko Dangote Foundation (ADF)-VDMA Technical Training Programme is a collaboration between the Aliko Dangote Foundation, the VDMA (Mechanical Engineering Industry Association) and its Foundation for young talent in Mechanical Engineering (Nachwuchsstiftung Maschinenbau - NWS).
- The initiative offers high-quality education and training to young Nigerians who seek to acquire skills in Mechanical and Electrical Technology. The training programme is based on the German model of dual track vocational training.
Duration will be a minimum of 18 months
- Comprises various theoretical and practical trainings as well as exposure to industrial work experience in various plants of the Dangote Group
- Includes continious assessment processes and appraisals
- Focuses on two core disciplines:
- Mechanical Programme
- Electrical Programme
Advantages of Training:
- Combines Nigerian requirements with German expertise and technology know-how
- Includes theoretical as well as practical modules at companies
- Instructions by Nigerian educators and trainers trained and qualified in collaboration with German companies
- High-standard facilities with modern equipment, learning tools and appropriate accommodation for the trainees
- Benefit from NWS’ long-standing experiences in industry-ready vocational training
- Admission age bracket: 16 - 24 years
- Educational background: 5 credits in O’ Level Sciences
- Possession of one of the following certificates: WAEC (SSCE), NABTEB(NTC), NECO (SSCE)
- School Testimonials
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2020.
Click here for more information
- Candidates can only submit a single application
- Only electronic applications will be considered
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly ensure that email addresses and phone numbers are active and valid
- Admission is subject to passing an aptitude test and oral nterview
- Trainees are not Dangote employees and the taining is not a pre-employment programme
Enquiries: All enquiries relating to the Technical Training Programme should be sent to: [email protected]
Check all latest Scholarships
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime