The Cattolica Africa Program consists of two programs:
Cattolica Africa Scholars Program
This program consists of five M.Sc programs (Laurea Magistrale), which all take 2 years to complete. These programs are preparing for an academic and/or professional career. Graduates of these MSc programs are also eligible to enter PhD programs at Italian universities.
- MSc in Banking and Finance (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Economics (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Business Management (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Business Management (Piacenza Campus)
- MSc in Agriculture and Food Economics (Cremona Campus)
Cattolica Africa Leadership Program
This program consist of five specialized Master programs (Master Universitario), which all take 1 year to complete. These programs consist of one semester of coursework and one semester of internship and/or project activities. These programs are designed for students who seek to enhance their professional career through a specialized area of study, taught by top-academics and professional leaders from the field. .
- International MBA in Global Business and Sustainability (Milan Campus)
- Master of International Business (Milan Campus)
- Master of Corporate Communication (Milan Campus)
- Master of International Relations (Milan Campus)
- Master of International Cooperation and Development (Milan Campus)
Additional information, admission requirements and application procedures Please click here
or contact us via e-mail at
Check all latest Scholarships
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime