Green Energy International Limited (GEIL) is an indigenous oil and gas company and the Operator of Otakikpo Marginal Field OML 11, Andoni Local Govenrment Area of Rivers State. Incorporated in Nigeria as an integrated energy company in 2006, the company was set up to explore all the opportunities in the oil and gas value chain for the overall benefit of its stakeholders and the Nigerian economy.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2019/2020 GEIL Leaders of Tomorrow Secondary School Scholarship Awards
- GEIL is offering Secondary School Scholarship to suitably qualified students of Ikuru Town, Ugama Ekede, Ayama Ekede, Asuk Oyet, Asuk Ama and other communities located in Andoni Local Government Area of Rivers State, Nigeria.
- The scholarship is designed to enhance human capital development as well as high literacy level in the host communities. The scholarship scheme is also a testimony of GEIL’s commitment to raising the next generation of leaders for the communities and the Nation.
Requirements / Eligibility
To qualify for consideration, applicant MUST:
- Provide Andoni Local Government Area identification certificate;
- Be a native of Ikuru Town, Ugama Ekede, Ayama Ekede, Asuk Oyet, Asuk Ama and other communities in Andoni Local Government Area of Rivers, State;
- Provide a duly endorsed letter from one of followings: Recognized Traditional Chief, Board of Trustee Member, Community Youth President and Chairman of Community Development Association.
- Be a secondary school pupil (JSS1 to SS3) currently enrolled in recognized or Government secondary school;
- All qualified applicants will sit for a paper examination.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here (PDF) to download and print Application Form. All applications should be forwarded to: [email protected]
Submit hard copy(s) by post to:
10B, Odili Close, Birabi Street,
GRA Phase 2, Port Harcourt,
Rivers State, Nigeria.
Click Here to Download Application Form
You can download and print the application form above or collect the hard copy from the following:
- Members, Board of Trustees (Host Communities)
- Chairmen, Community Development Committee (Host Communities)
- Andoni Local Government Secretariat, Ngo Rivers State, Nigeria.
- Andoni Traditional Chiefs.
- GEIL Does not Demand Payment form Applicants. The application form is Free of charge.
- GEIL Does not Assign ‘Representatives’ / ‘Agents’ to assist applicants to process applications.
- Multiple applications attract automatic disqualification.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- All applicants are therefore advised to ensure their mobile telephone numbers and address are properly filled.
Check all latest Scholarships
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime