The Nigerian Society of Engineers - The umbrella organization for the Engineering Profession in Nigeria. The Society looks after the professional needs of members through well structured programmes and regular interactions among the different cadre of membership, enhancing high professional standard and ethical practices.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2019 Engineer of the Year Innovation Award
- The Nigerian Society of Engineers is hereby calling for nominations/applications from all Engineers in Nigeria for the 2019 Engineer of the Year Awards. The Awards is to distinguish and recognize, in a dignified public way, an outstanding Engineer of the Nigerian Society of Engineers
- Be a Financial Member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers
- Be a Nigerian Citizen.
- Be a Resident of any part of Nigeria.
- Be Registered with COREN.
- Be an individual or a group of individuals.
Criteria For Selection
- Candidate must have a record of extensive participation in professional engineering and The Nigerian Society Engineers
- Candidate's professional integrity shall be beyond question.
- Candidate shall have consistently worked for the professional and technical interest of the engineering profession.
- Candidate must have achieved particular distinction in his own technical field and mode of practice, which may be in government, education, construction, industry, or private practice.
- Occupational and Professional Achievements - Positions held in companies, businesses, government or other work agencies with which the candidate is associated.
- Creativity of design/Fabrication, Testing approach, Impact of design on manufacturing cost, quality, or other manufacturing and performance requirements.
- Commercialization potential of the project and marketability of the product (for product development projects)
- Level of local content of inputs.
- Quality of the presentation (timeliness, graphics, clarity) Impact of design in meeting local need(s)
Application Closing Date
Saturday 30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Nomination/Application form and Citation of Achievements (not more than 500words) in softcopy to: email@example.com The email which subject shall be “2019 Engineer of the year Award” must reach the Award Committee of the Nigerian Society of Engineers on or before the closing date above
Click Here to Download Nomination Form (PDF)
Click here for more Information
- Only one (1) nomination/application should be submitted and shall include:
- Resume of the Candidate(s)/Nominee(s) (Nominations/Applications should be made strictly on the prescribed Format which is available on link above).
- Citation of achievements in not more than 500words
- The Nigerian Society of Engineers reserves the right to revoke and or withdraw any already conferred Award at any time whenever the originality/ authenticity of claims by the nominee is in doubt.
Check all latest Scholarships
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime