How to Be More Productive At Work [Infographic]
Are you struggling with being productive at work?
Then you are not alone.
Do you know that more than 13% of employers are not engaged while at work and over $300bn is lost annually due to workplace stress?
If you are in this boat, then you will need to check out this infographic.
NB: Check out our top jobs in Nigeria now and start applying.
According to this infographic,
- 51% of employee reported not feeling engaged at work while only 13% of employee feel engaged at work
- 62% of employees have called in sick due to stress
- 53% of employees are unhappy at work
5 Top Reasons Why Productivity Is Low in the Workplace
If you are wondering why productivity is low in the workplace, here are the 5 Top reasons for low productivity in the workplace
- Lack of adequate training
- Poor onboarding
- Ineffective Management and supervision
- Workplace Stress
- Lack of recognition
- Micromanagement of employee
Top 10 Tips to Help You Increase Productivity at Work
So what tips can help you become more productive at work?
- Take short breaks - get out of your chairs for calls or take a walking meeting
- Avoid taking coffee between 8 and 10am
- Use the Pomodoro technique for time management to get more done
- Use the 2 minutes rule by Steve Olenski. If something can be done within 2 minutes just do it.
- List 3 crucial results for the day. This is a list of the objective to absolutely achieve by the end of the day
- Ensure your staffs are happy and engaged
- Eat your frog early. Eating your frog early is a metaphor for doing the hardest work first
- Stop multitasking. Focus on one task and get it done well
- Recondition your email reflexes- don't read emails as they come in
- Automate routine tasks- Automate and again automate
Share this Image On Your Site