How to Be More Productive At Work [Infographic]
Are you struggling with being productive at work?
Then you are not alone.
Do you know that more than 13% of employers are not engaged while at work and over $300bn is lost annually due to workplace stress?
If you are in this boat, then you will need to check out this infographic.
According to this infographic,
- 51% of employee reported not feeling engaged at work while only 13% of employee feel engaged at work
- 62% of employees have called in sick due to stress
- 53% of employees are unhappy at work
5 Top Reasons Why Productivity Is Low in the Workplace
If you are wondering why productivity is low in the workplace, here are the 5 Top reasons for low productivity in the workplace
- Lack of adequate training
- Poor onboarding
- Ineffective Management and supervision
- Workplace Stress
- Lack of recognition
- Micromanagement of employee
Top 10 Tips to Help You Increase Productivity at Work
So what tips can help you become more productive at work?
- Take short breaks - get out of your chairs for calls or take a walking meeting
- Avoid taking coffee between 8 and 10am
- Use the Pomodoro technique for time management to get more done
- Use the 2 minutes rule by Steve Olenski. If something can be done within 2 minutes just do it.
- List 3 crucial results for the day. This is a list of the objective to absolutely achieve by the end of the day
- Ensure your staffs are happy and engaged
- Eat your frog early. Eating your frog early is a metaphor for doing the hardest work first
- Stop multitasking. Focus on one task and get it done well
- Recondition your email reflexes- don't read emails as they come in
- Automate routine tasks- Automate and again automate
Share this Image On Your Site
With these tips, you should be able to increase productivity at your workplace. Additionally, you can monitor your productivity with regular performance reviews. To create reviews, you can use performance review templates from Venngage that will help give your report cohesion and structure.