NNPC/Belemaoil Joint Venture (JV) Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2019/2020
Belemaoil Producing Limited in Joint Venture with the NNPC, fully committed to the education of our Host Communities, hereby announce its annual scholarship program for 2019/2020 Academic Year. The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants from Belemaoil Host Communities.
Applications are invited for:
Belemaoil Producing Limited Joint Venture Undergraduate Scholarships Programme 2019/2020
Eligibility for Undergraduate Award
- Applicants must be from one of Belemaoil Host Communities and Operating Business Corridors
- Applicants must submit Local Government Identification Letter
- Applicants must have secured admission into a recognized University within Nigeria with proof of the following documents (Admission Letter, Acceptance letter 1st year's academic result, Academic reference letter from an appropriate authority not lower than the Dean of Students' Affairs)
- Applicant Must Not be an employee or child/dependent of any employee of Belemaoil Producing Ltd.
- Applicant Must Not be a current beneficiary in any of Belemaoil Empowerment Schemes
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from applicant’s community/clan:
- Paramount Head of Host Community
- Current CDC Chairperson
- Persons involved in cult/criminal gang membership or with criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
Belemaoil Business Corridor
- Kula Business Corridor (KBC):
- Kula Main
- Oko Business Corridor (OBC):
- Belema & others
- King Oko
- Penipeni - Idama Business Corridor (PIBC):
- Inda Business Corridor (IBC):
- Elem-Ifoko (Fouche & Ifoko)
- Jokka Business Corridor (JBC):
- Abuloma/Okujagu/Okuru Business Corridor (AOOBC)
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
Click the link below to download and fill the "Application Form" Offline. Completed forms should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org This form must be submitted with 2 recent passport photographs.
Submit Application/completed forms through your "Host Community CDC/Interface" to: Nengi Elijah (08118898414); Or Mina Igonikon (08118898393).
Click here to Download Application Form (Ms Word)
Assemble and attach to this application the following documents:
- Scholarship Application Form (Properly Filled with Passport Photograph at the top)
- University Admission Letter
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Transcript (where applicable) or 1st Year Result
- O’ Level Result
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Letter of Identification (Signed by either Traditional Ruler, or Community Representative).
Click here for more Information
- Belemaoil does not demand any form of payment from applicants. The application is entirely free of charge
- Application must be submitted through the CDC Interface Committee of each community.
- Shortlisted candidates are to avail themselves for Aptitude Test on a date and venue to be communicated to them. Deferment, Change of Institution and Course are not permitted.