Kaduna State Overseas Scholarship Awards 2018/2019
The Kaduna State Ministry Education, Science and Technology hereby invites applications from suitably qualified Kaduna State citizens wishing to study MBBS Overseas programmes to participate in the 2018/2019 selection interviews for the award of the scholarships.
Title: 2018/2019 Kaduna State Overseas Scholarship Awards for Qualified MBBS Applicants
Criteria for Eligibility
- All applicants must be citizens of Kaduna State.
- Preferably candidates from indigent families.
- All applications must be for MBBS degree programme.
- Applicants must possess a minimum qualification of six (6) Distinctions (As and Bs) in the senior secondary school certificates, WAEC or NECO (May/June) in science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) including English Language, and Mathematics. This is to ensure that those selected would be able to successfully complete their studies with ease and within the stipulated time.
- Certificate should no be more than two (2) years old (2016 &2017)
- Age limit for applicants should be 17 to 20 years.
- The scholarship shall not be held at the same time with another award nor for part - time studies
- Change of course or institution is not allowed.
- The scholarship is to assist the scholar in the payment of tuition fees and up - keep allowance.
Course to be considered for the award:
Exam Date and Venue
- CBT Examination would be conducted at Kaduna State University (KASU) as follows: Date: 25th May, 2019
Written and Oral interview Date & Venue
- Northern Senatorial Zone: Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Main Campus 27th - 29th May, 2019
- Central Senatorial Zone: Kaduna State University (KASU) Main Campus, Tafawa Balewa Way, Kaduna 27th - 29th May, 2019
- Southern Senatorial Zone: College of Education Gida - Waya, Kafanchan Campus 27th - 29th May, 2019
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application forms should be completed online as follows: -
- Fill the form on-line
- Submit and print a copy
- Attach photocopy of the following documents to the printed copy:
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate/declaration of age from High Court of Justice.
- Letter of identification from your Local Government of Residence
- Two passport size photographs with your name written at the back and signed by you
Note: Candidates should only make one entry as multiple entries will be disqualified.